Re: Agenda for Tue Nov 25 HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup / W3C HCLS COI call -- Review of FHIR ontology approaches

Hi grahame,

I took that as a given.  Objects will just have properties.  Some of those
properties will have a URL base of the resource, some will have a URL of
some extension definition.

Lloyd McKenzie

+1-780-993-9501

Note: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my clients nor
those of the organizations with whom I hold governance positions.