Re: License unknown

From: Jim McCusker <mccusj@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:22:45 -0400
To: Joachim Baran <joachim.baran@gmail.com>
Cc: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli@gmail.com>, "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, "Gray, Alasdair J G" <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>, Jerven Bolleman <me@jerven.eu>, HCLS IG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
A boolean is good enough to set a class from:

Class: OpenLicenseData
EquivalentClass: hasOpenLicense value true

Class: ClosedLicenseData
EquivalentClass: hasOpenLicense value false

It makes the properties more specific, sure, but it's more than enough to
go on in many situations.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker