Re: The new Diseasecard

Hi Umutcan,

Thanks for your feedback! It's great if you can include Diseasecard's in your project!

Regarding the ontology, it's very basic, with only some properties from OMIM's model. It's available at http://bioinformatics.ua.pt/diseasecard/diseasecard.owl.

As for the overall platform ontology/model, it is based on the COEUS framework. Take a look at http://bioinformatics.ua.pt/coeus/ontology/.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or feedback!

Best,
Pedro
@pedrolopes (http://twitter.com/pedrolopes) | http://bioinformatics.ua.pt