The new Diseasecard

From: Pedro Lopes <pedrolopes@ua.pt>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:11:39 +0000
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,

At the university of Aveiro's bioinformatics group we have been pursuing the construction of a new semantic rare diseases research portal. Hence, it is our pleasure to announce today, on the rare diseases day, a new Diseasecard version available at http://bioinformatics.ua.pt/diseasecard.

The semantics are still quite primitive, but Diseasecard is built on top of the COEUS Semantic Web application framework (http://bioinformatics.ua.pt/coeus), and makes an API available for developers (LinkedData, SPARQL endpoint, etc).

We highly appreciate your feedback on this new application, whether replying to this email or by answering a quick survey at http://goo.gl/U0f2Z.

Thanks!

Best,
Pedro