Re: Wiki page on RDF success stories? [was Re: Opening Walled Gardens: RDF / Linked Data as the Universal Exchange Language of Healthcare]

From: Mark <markw@illuminae.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:53:04 +0100
To: Tom Morris <tfmorris@gmail.com>,David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
CC: RebholzSchuhmann <d.rebholz.schuhmann@gmail.com>,Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com>,public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>,Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>,Conor Dowling <conor-dowling@caregraf.com>,Rafael Richards <rmrich5@gmail.com>
Jerven from uniprot has a paper (accepted?  Not sure... At least submitted - he sent me the submission) where he details how RDF has made his life much much easier...  It may be worth knocking on his door for additional comment at least...