Re: HCLSIG F2F @ CSHALS

From: Matthias Samwald <matthias.samwald@meduniwien.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:45:38 -0500
To: "HCLS" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Dear all,

It turns out that the meeting place near CSHALS we originally had in mind is not really fit for accommodating a F2F meeting. Instead, we are having the meeting in the CSHALS lunch area during lunch time. Unfortunately, this means that only participants registered for CSHALS can participate. If you have any input (discussions points, suggestions for future directions) but cannot come, please post it to the wiki page or this mailing list.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLSIG/Cambridge_F2F_2013

Cheers,
Matthias