Re: [COI] Clinical data RDF examples?

From: Sajjad Hussain <sajjad.hussain@crc.jussieu.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:46:20 +0100
To: "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
CC: conor dowling <conor-dowling@caregraf.com>, "Pathak, Jyotishman, Ph.D." <Pathak.Jyotishman@mayo.edu>, Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, Kerstin Forsberg <kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, Guoqian Jiang <jiang.guoqian@mayo.edu>, Charlie Mead <charliem22@yahoo.com>, HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear Scott, All,

On 2/20/13 2:52 PM, M. Scott Marshall wrote:
> 2) EHR4CR hosted a meeting in Paris on Jan. 22:
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/Convergence
>
> The EHR4CR convergence meeting (2 above) will be followed up with
> discussions in COI teleconferences which I hope that you can also
> attend (Eric has kindly agreed to take us under his wing in COI).
> Charlie, who was present at 2, also enthusiastically supports
> continued discussion in this area. There will be an even larger
> convergence meeting held in March, organized by a EURECA colleague
> from EuroRec. Eventually (soon?), a merged summary report of the
> Convergence meeting will be shared on the wiki.

Convergence meeting summary report is now available at:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/Convergence

Regards,
Sajjad