Re: [linkedlifew3cnote] [LLD] Fwd: Michel's semantic interoperability definitions

Hi Michael,

Yes, Michel is referring to the approach discussed in the "Translating
standards into practice" paper:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22449719

I grabbed one of his messages from an expressionrdf thread in July. In
fact, the next message in that thread was from you. :)

What I was considering was to expand a bit on the notion/definition of
semantic interoperability in the text of the Emerging Practices IG
note.

Cheers,
Scott