Expression RDF note

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:56:23 +0900
To: Michael Miller <Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "expressionrdf@googlegroups.com" <expressionrdf@googlegroups.com>, ilpuccio.febo@gmail.com, chisato-yamasaki@aist.go.jp
Hi,
 While I was at a very productive BioHackathon, Raoul and Chisato (cc'd)
expressed interest in the W3C gene expression note.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A5-3tOsifPWPpETBKU-ZA9d7O7wK_nBzTFUBEe-0Bzo/edit?authkey=CK-y8Y8C&authkey=CK-y8Y8C

I'm now teaching every Monday between 10am and 11:30am EDT, so I would
prefer that the time be changed for me to participate. However, with
participants in North America, Europe and Japan, our scheduling may become
significantly more challenging.  Suggestions?

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University