Expression RDF note

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:56:23 +0900
To: Michael Miller <Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "expressionrdf@googlegroups.com" <expressionrdf@googlegroups.com>, ilpuccio.febo@gmail.com, chisato-yamasaki@aist.go.jp
 While I was at a very productive BioHackathon, Raoul and Chisato (cc'd)
expressed interest in the W3C gene expression note.

I'm now teaching every Monday between 10am and 11:30am EDT, so I would
prefer that the time be changed for me to participate. However, with
participants in North America, Europe and Japan, our scheduling may become
significantly more challenging.  Suggestions?

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University