RE: Expression RDF note

In light of NGS, shall we call it "genome profiling" to expand the work from 'gene expression'? "genome profiling" can also include the work of SNP identification etc. -Simon

From: Ra [mailto:ilpuccio.febo@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:35 AM
To: Helena Deus
Cc: Michel Dumontier; expressionrdf@googlegroups.com; Michael Miller; HCLS; chisato-yamasaki@aist.go.jp; Lin MD, Simon
Subject: Re: Expression RDF note

I can provide support for ngs. Currently I'm working on RnaSeq  and our lab start from raw samples so I have the chance, I'm sure you too,  to have an overview of the compete production of the data. To better understand my topics the page of the lab http://www.ingm.org/research/researchprojects/ib if you have any question please feel free to drop an email.
I also worked on bacteria assembly SNP and ancient DNA. Chip seq is in plan.