Re: Accession Numbers - Linking Strategies

Hi Tony,

Just to echo what Michel says, we are working on incorporating Bio2RDF
namespaces into the MIRIAM Registry, to make them available through the
Identifiers.org resolving system. This is in progress, but if anyone has
datasets that they would like to have made available through this system
more immediately, then please feel free to submit information about that
dataset here: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/miriam/main/mdb?section=submit
(Note: you do not need to complete the entire form, but please please
please give us something we can follow up on).

You can find more information on Identifiers.org and the MIRIAM Registry
here: http://identifiers.org/pubmed/22140103

cheers,

Nick

(MIRIAM Registry curator)