Re: Teleconference Reminder: Clinical Decision Support for Personalized Medicine

Ok,
   Here's one entry from my selected snps from dbsnp:

http://bio2rdf.semanticscience.org:8007/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbio2rdf.org%2Fdbsnp%3Ars59421388

the corresponding dbsnp entry:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/projects/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=59421388

currently there's a "maps-to" relation which goes to both the reference and
the missense:
http://bio2rdf.semanticscience.org:8007/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbio2rdf.org%2Fdbsnp_resource%3A9a766f6f7163a369284ef613febdf6e6

http://bio2rdf.semanticscience.org:8007/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbio2rdf.org%2Fdbsnp_resource%3A1019ba4fdeec7f09e57891602f2ec78b

I'll have to look into it a bit more, but it may be possible to just have
the reference and missense in one entity as opposed to two.

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University