Re: aTag and conclusion sections from PubMed

From: Richard Boyce <rdb20@pitt.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:50:33 -0400
To: Matthias Samwald <matthias.samwald@meduniwien.ac.at>
CC: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Thanks Matthias. I will be looking at aTags closely for some of the work
we are doing with product label enhancement....

...any ideas about how I could help expand the conclusions section demo
that you created to a larger swath of PubMed? Did you make the code open
source? Sorry if I missed that in your write up.

-Rich

--
Richard Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics