Re: My Air, My Health Challenge announced at Health Datapalooza today

Very cool!
 I'll put this item for discussion on next week's Life Sciences forum call
(Tuesday 11am EDT).

Best,

m.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University