Re: seeks input on Study Data Exchange Standards

From: Kerstin Forsberg <kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:34:23 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Great discussion in the meeting today and on the email list:  BRIDG/OWL,
FHIR/SW, Extensional and Intensional /" design-time" and "run-time" models,
... a lot of interesting things seems to converge for how to model patient
data.

At the same time I think it would be useful to explore a RDF implementation
of today's CDISC SDTM domains (and Supplement Qualifier) data structures.
That is,RDF triples and as an alt. to ODM/XML for data exchange.

So far my focus has been on pushing CDISC, and NCI, towards "Linked
Clinical Data Standards", see
http://kerfors.blogspot.se/2012/05/semantic-models-for-cdisc-based.html, as
a prereq. to be able to get to "Linked Clinical Data"

Kind Regards
Kerstin