Re: [Update] HCLS - Health Care

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:07:44 -0400
To: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 12:52 -0400, Michel Dumontier wrote:
> So,
>   I had configured google calendar to send a notice 1 day and even 1
> hour prior to the call, but none was sent out automatically. This
> message that i just sent was done by manually sending a message to the
> recipients.
> That being said, i notice a "star" next to the
> public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org email, which says
> "Google Calendar could not resolve the indicated guests for one of the
> following reasons:
>       * The guests may not use Google Calendar.
>       * You may not have permission to access the indicated
>         calendars."
> I wonder if that's sufficient to not send the email automatically?
I would guess that, to prevent spam, Google Calendar requires some kind
of confirmation back from public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org , indicating that
the owner of that email address *wants* to receive such messages.  Just
a guess though.  Others may know more.

David Booth, Ph.D.

reflect those of his employer.