Re: [Update] HCLS - Health Care

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:52:01 -0400
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
So,
  I had configured google calendar to send a notice 1 day and even 1 hour
prior to the call, but none was sent out automatically. This message that i
just sent was done by manually sending a message to the recipients.

That being said, i notice a "star" next to the
public-semweb-lifesci@w3.orgemail, which says

"Google Calendar could not resolve the indicated guests for one of the
following reasons:

   - The guests may not use Google Calendar.
   - You may not have permission to access the indicated calendars."

I wonder if that's sufficient to not send the email automatically?

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University