An interesting article from The Atlantic

From: Mark <markw@illuminae.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:23:42 +0200
To: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/04/the-problem-with-wikidata/255564/

I'm unsure of the veracity of the problem he is describing, but I do agree
with the underlying premise - that there is not "one ontology to rule them
all"...

(unfortunately, my recent grant reviewers thought that my opinion was
"highly controversial" and therefore not fundable ...ironically, the fact
that my opinion and their opinion differs simply proves the point ;-) )