Re: reasoning on gene ontology

From: Adrian Walker <adriandwalker@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:29:57 -0400
To: bin chen <binchen@indiana.edu>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Hi,

You may be interested in the system and examples online at the site below.

In particular:

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/GeneSequenceOntology3.agent

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English Q/A over SQL
and RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering
Phone: USA 860 830 2085