Re: My task from last week: Semantic free identifiers

From: Mark Wilkinson <markw@illuminae.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:08:06 -0700
To: "Matt Vagnoni" <matthew.vagnoni@uth.tmc.edu>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:53:51 -0700, Matt Vagnoni
<matthew.vagnoni@uth.tmc.edu> wrote:

> If instead we put the entire burden on the UI (and make the problem one
> solvable by a product) we could have some sort of Code Complete/Label
> Lookup, that you could start typing a label and it would offer
> suggestions?
>  Nothing exists today,

Ahem... Re-post of the details sent from Michel and me earlier today in
this thread:

We've faced the problem of formulating SPARQL queries using alphanumeric
identifiers, and have developed software to make queries using the labels :

http://www.slideshare.net/elmccarthy/sparql-assist-language-neutral-query-composer

http://sadiframework.org/content/2010/11/29/sparql-assist-language-neutral-query-composer/

Manuscript available at:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1012.1666