Re: triple store recommendation

Hi Paul,

In my experience, most concurrent triple stores perform fairly
comparably well for queries. However, if you do plan to load a huge
amount of RDF data into your triple, say more than 10 million, then I
would suggest you get a powerful computer first.

A 64-bit computer with >15GB memory should give you some reasonable
performance. And you can also play with some disk partition.

I wrote some notes a while back, benchmarked on Jena TDB:

http://code.google.com/p/open-biomed/wiki/BenchmarkLoadingFlyBaseEC2XLarge

Hope it can be helpful to you.

cheers,

Jun