Re: triple store recommendation

Hi Paul,

There was a paper comparing query performance presented at SWAT4LS in Berlin
2010 by Vladimir Mironov (CC'd).

Within HCLS, many triplestores have been used. It depends on the purpose and
your preferences for features. The HCLS KB is in Virtuoso and Allegrograph.
We've also worked with Sesame and OWLIM. NCBO uses Mulgara for their SPARQL
endpoint. The nice thing about many of the triplestores is that if you
decide to use another one, migrating your data isn't much work so you're not
locked in.

Cheers,
Scott

--