Re: No TERM call tomorrow

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:30:23 +0100
To: John Madden <john.madden@me.com>, Michel_Dumontier <Michel_Dumontier@carleton.ca>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Narciso Albarracin <nalbarr@cap.org>, Mary Kennedy <mary.kennedy@nih.gov>, Daniel Rubin <dlrubin@stanford.edu>, Xiaoshu Wang <Xiaoshu.S.Wang@gmail.com>
To clarify: I think that the timeslot used for HCLS cross-taskforce
calls on Thursday at 11AM EDT (other than the first Thu of the month
when it is booked) was something that we discussed as a temporary
solution for TERM calls in recent weeks.

Michel, Eric - No worries. We weren't planning to use the same
timeslot as TM (where TM is TMO Translational Medicine Ontology on Thu
at 12PM EDT).

-Scott