No TERM call tomorrow

From: John Madden <john.madden@me.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:55:34 -0500
Cc: Narciso Albarracin <nalbarr@cap.org>, Mary Kennedy <mary.kennedy@nih.gov>, Daniel Rubin <dlrubin@stanford.edu>, Xiaoshu Wang <Xiaoshu.S.Wang@gmail.com>, "M. Scott Marshall" <marshall@science.uva.nl>
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hello TERMers,

For a number of reasons, I've decided that we'd best stick to our normal schedule of MONDAY calls at 12:00 EST at least through next week.

We had tentatively planned to move calls to Thursdays. If we can get that set up by next week, I will let you all know.

As for tomorrow, we won't have any call.

Talk to you all next week.

John