Re: Work/Hack session on LODD / IsItOpenData

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:04:55 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Egon Willighagen
<egon.willighagen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know if interested in joining the meeting,

Thanx to the many respondents!

I have set up a preliminary etherpad with details:

Please take notice of those... the meeting is just on hour, so the
focus, I hope, will be on writing 'Is it Open Data?' letters, rather
than begin an informative/planning meeting. It's a true hack session.
The letter may serve as example to other projects.

If you like to join this hack session, you can just add your name and
Skype account to the etherpad.

Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher
Institutet för miljömedicin