Re: Evidence of Significance of Semantic Web for Life Sciences

NCRR statement:
http://www.ncrr.nih.gov/publications/ncrr_reporter/winter-spring2011/leveraging.asp

Also, NIH reporter lists 15 funded grants using SW:
http://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter_searchresults.cfm

-Rich

--
Richard Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics