Re: Evidence of Significance of Semantic Web for Life Sciences

That's a good point.
But my argument, and borrowing Jeff Bezos words (when he introduced amazon
cloud technologies to the world), is that "Semantic web technologies does
the muck so that physicians and life sciences researchers don't have to"!