Re: "molar" for concentration

Hi Michael,

I was looking for a way to say in RDF that some concentration is measured in
 "molar";
e.g.

<assay>  <concentration>  "5"^^<http://someuri/molar>

Yes, Molar = mole/Liter, but from my (limited) understanding of datatypes,
there are no restrictions as to what can be used in the datatype URI

I'm not sure how to express the statement above if I need to combine mole
and liter to create a datatype...

Would something like:
<assay>  <concentration>  "5"^^[<http://someuri/mole> <
http://someuri/division> <http://someuri/liter>]