RE: No BioRDF telcon today & European time change

Hi all,

Great call today. Scott, perhaps you could explore possibility of our
collaborating with the Iceland people on a brain glioma project..

Daniel

	Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS
	Assistant Professor
	Department of Radiology | Stanford University
	Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285
	Stanford, CA 94305-5488
	Phone: 650-723-9495 | Fax: 650-723-5795
	Web: http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/