Re: Monday evening get-together at WWW2010

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:40:29 -0400
To: Amit Sheth <amitpsheth@gmail.com>
CC: John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>, Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>, Sudeshna Das <sudeshna_das@harvard.edu>, Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>, Laurent Alquier <LAlquier@its.jnj.com>, Eric Miller <eric@squishymedia.com>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk>, "Deborah L. L. McGuinness Ph.D., Ph.D." <dlm@cs.rpi.edu>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Amit,

For workshop dial-in, at one point Eric (one of the co-chairs) mentioned
the possibility of allowing people to dial in. I don't know what's
required to set it up. I wonder if Eric or other co-chairs have any
suggestions.

Best,

-Kei