Is there an NCBI taxonomy in OWL ?

From: Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:58:55 +0000
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi,

I was looking for an NCBI Taxnomoy in OWL, but I didn't find it (or
better, could find fragment from other projects...)

What is strange though, is that on the obo foundry website
(berkeleybop.org/ontologies) there are notes on the ncbi taxonomy
representation in owl... but not the representation itself.

Does anybody have some hint about where I can fin an OWL version ? Or
even an RDF version ? Even better would a sparql endpoint containing
it...

best,
Andrea Splendiani