Re: [biordf] DBpedia-OBO mapping, additions to HCLS KB

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:50:29 -0400
To: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Thanks for the effort.

Are synonyms considered in the mappings? For example,
http://dbpedia.org/page/Dopamine_receptor_D2 has a number of synonyms
(e.g., DRD2, D2R, D2 receptor, and so on).

Also, how one can describe such a mapping file in a machine-readable way
(e.g., using voiD) to facilitate resource discovery?

Cheers,

-Kei