Re: [biordf] DBpedia-OBO mapping, additions to HCLS KB

Thanks for the effort.

Are synonyms considered in the mappings? For example,
http://dbpedia.org/page/Dopamine_receptor_D2 has a number of synonyms
(e.g., DRD2, D2R, D2 receptor, and so on).

Also, how one can describe such a mapping file in a machine-readable way
(e.g., using voiD) to facilitate resource discovery?

Cheers,

-Kei