Re: KB note

From: Tim Clark <twclark@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 07:13:39 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: "M. Scott Marshall" <marshall@science.uva.nl>

Hi Scott,

Your KB note lists no details about SWAN - we would like to see them
included.  I'll forward something to you in a separate email later
today.

Best

Tim

Tim Clark
Director of Informatics, MassGeneral Institute for Neurodegenerative
Disease
Instructor in Neurology, Harvard Medical School
617-947-7098 (mobile)