RE: SenseLab note: should flaws in open source ontology editors be mentioned?

hi all,

i agree with michel's second point ("Concrete suggestions welcome.") but
i also think it is important, since this document can be used as a guide
by others, to point out pitfalls and problems that a new user will face.
in that vein it might be good, as suggested, to provide examples of what
and how issues with the software were worked around (i haven't read the
whole document yet, it is in my to do stack, so perhaps you have) and
how the software could be improved.

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller