RE: The W3C mailing lists will be limited to interest group participants.

hi all,

i've also been lurking, even more so than phil.  priorities prevent me
from being more active but without access to this list i would not be
the proponent of SW at my work that i am.

(if the list is restricted, will public be removed from the list name?)

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller
Lead Software Developer