RE: The W3C mailing lists will be limited to interest group participants.

From: Miller, Michael D (Rosetta) <Michael_Miller@Rosettabio.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:15:48 -0700
To: "W3C HCLSIG hcls" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

hi all,

i've also been lurking, even more so than phil.  priorities prevent me
from being more active but without access to this list i would not be
the proponent of SW at my work that i am.

(if the list is restricted, will public be removed from the list name?)

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller
Lead Software Developer