Re: The W3C mailing lists will be limited to interest group participants.

  MS> Jonathan wrote:
  >>> The W3C mailing lists will be limited to interest group
  >>> participants.
  >>
  >> You mean public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, for example?

  MS> According to the last conference call, this might also apply to
  MS> this mailing list. How many people are subscribed to this mailing
  MS> list at the moment, and how many of these will be 'kicked out'
  MS> when the membership policy is enforced?

It also depends on whether "limited" means reading or posting or both.
I've been a highly active lurker (erm...) on this list for years and
find it very useful for this.

I wouldn't read it through public archives. Email or bust.

Phil