Re: BioRDF Announcement

Kei,
Happy to hear we'll be looking at other potential 'key areas' for
accelerating adoption.

I would put close to top of the list how we can help establish stable URI
for public data with reasonable RDF models behind them (resolvable). Having
several versions of NCBI data was OK for phase 1, but I hope we can help
move this to a common linkable set for the whole community-- being able to
utilize existing data is on a lot of people's minds. In fact, I think making
this community's data "linkable" as sharable and extensible (and not
duplicated) resources is probably an important meta-goal for HCLS!

As I had mentioned before, having all of NLM's MeSH and much of UMLS
available as RDF/SKOS/OWL for researchers would be very well received by the
growing SW community. I'd like to add this to the list of BioRDF activities
going forwards.

cheers,
Eric