Re: 'Gene WIki' announced

On Thursday 10 July 2008, Matthias Samwald wrote:
> It is quite amazing that Huss et al. failed to mention these existing
> resources in their paper.

I agree. I maintain an extensive (ridiculous) list of somewhere near
13,000 bookmarks for my own, personal use, however I do release the
information periodically; so perhaps the following list of
bioinformatics databases and wikis can help prevent this at least among
ourselves?

http://heybryan.org/mediawiki/index.php/List_of_bioinformatics_databases

Admittedly the majority of that page was spawned by Dan Bolser, but it
should have a link back to Dan somewhere on there or in the
contributors data. Anyway, there's also another group that has been
somewhat annotating genes and also packaging them up:

http://partsregistry.org/

And probably a few others that I have neglected to recall. Like:

http://snpedia.com/

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/