Re: Trust in statements (was BioRDF Brainstorming)

Dear Alan,

Thank you for making my point much more clearly than I managed. I'm a
little wary of probabilities in situations like the one you describe, as
it always seems a little hard to pin down what is meant by them. At
least with the symbolic approach, you can give a short paragraph saying
what you mean.

I'll try and find a paper on the "p-modals" (possible, probable, etc.)
and ways of combining them tomorrow and put a paragraph on the wiki.

Matt