Re: BioRDF Brainstorming

I'd agree - I suspect that simply matching terms doesn't help that much
- we'd need to know the context of it, but then it all gets very sticky.

There is some work on mining the Chemistry literature from Cambridge
(UK) - using ? OSCAR/ Sci-ML I think....

We've done a little work in the clinical domain using structured
abstracts as a guide to help extract info automatically/
semi-automatically. Looks promising, but noting concrete yet.

Matt

--
http://acl.icnet.uk/~mw
http://adhominem.blogsome.com/