Re: [Fwd: ISMB 2008 Call for Special Session Proposals + More ISCB Conference News]

Hello all,

I would like to show my support for the idea of my colleague Scott on
the list. I've heard rumour that semantic web people have started
doubting whether their own inventions, especially OWL, are catching on.
In my view they have to be more patient. As far as I can see there are
now more than enough front-runners in the life science community who are
using semantic web technology in various ways (or at least trying too).
It would be nice if that was made visible at a high-impact venue such as
ISMB.

Regards,
Marco.