Re: [hcls] User interfaces for writing / querying RDF: Leeet

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 23:53 -0400, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/wiki/MacrosAndSyntax
>
> In other words, instead of coming up with a single way of saying some
> subset of OWL DL in simpler triples, define a language for creating
> such mappings.

If the main motivation is to create a mapping language between the
'complicated', standard OWL-in-RDF representation and a simplified
OWL-in-RDF representation, I think a set of SPARQL construct queries or
SWRL rules might already be sufficient.

-- Matthias