Re: [HCLS] Demo KB Data Flow Diagram for PubMeSH Graph

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:04:24 -0400
To: donald.doherty@brainstage.com
cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Thanks for creating the image-- any chance you can reduce the size of this image?

On Oct 14, 2007, at 10:03 PM, Donald Doherty, Ph.D. wrote:

	I've updated the draft data flow diagram for creating the PubMeSH graph.
	So far I haven't shortened the URIs but everything else should be correct.
	Please let me know if it isn't.

	Draft found at:

	Thank you,

	Donald Doherty, Ph.D.
	Brainstage Research, Inc.

Eric Neumann, PhD
Senior Strategist, Teranode Corporation
W3C co-chair Healthcare and Life Sciences Interest Group
MIT Fellow, Science Commons
+1 781 856 9132