Re: BioRDF Telcon

What were you looking for that wasn't on [1]? - looks like there's a
lot of good stuff there, some of which you wrote.
Also, there's the "what goes wrong URI" slides from the URI
presentations (you're an author on at least one or two of then :)

-Alan

On Oct 8, 2007, at 9:44 AM, Jonathan Rees wrote:

> I'm sorry to say I didn't find the existing use case page for this
> task [1] to be very helpful.
>
> Examples are hard, probably the most difficult part of writing  any
> methods report such as this one. Specific suggestions would be
> appreciated.
>
> Jonathan

1. http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/
URI_Best_Practices/Use_Cases