Re: BioRDF Telcon

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:44:53 -0400
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
To: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>

Well, I didn't quite mean it like that. I meant, should this document
have a separate section containing detailed use cases. I think not -
instead I'd rather just have plenty of examples in the running text
(missing right now).  Let me know if you think otherwise, and if so
tell me what sort of use case would be useful. I'm sorry to say I
didn't find the existing use case page for this task [1] to be very

Examples are hard, probably the most difficult part of writing  any
methods report such as this one. Specific suggestions would be

1. http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/