Fwd: SWAP 2007 CfP, please circulate, submissions encouragement

Dear all,

I'm forwarding the Call of the 4th edition of the Semantic Web
Applications and Perspective workshop.
This is an annual event held in Italy and engaging the italian
semantic web community.
Since last year, an e-science related topic has been added.

I think it would be nice having a presentation of the HCLS group.
Also, a good occasion to meet among Italian HCLS'ers.
Anyway, just one more Call announced on this list.

Ciao. Paolo

>Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:19:35 +0200
>From: Heiko Stoermer <stoermer@dit.unitn.it>
>Subject: SWAP 2007 CfP, please circulate, submissions encouragement
>
>Dear Swap2007 Program Committee member
>
>find here the final form of the call for papers:
>  http://www.swapconf.it/2007/callforpapers.php
>  http://www.swapconf.it/2007/swap%202007%20cfp.txt (plaintext version)
>
>Please help us to circulate this call.
>
>In addition, we are really looking forward to receiving submissions
>from PC members!
>
>SWAP does not have strict requirements for unpublished results, so
>feel free to adapt from your (very recent) existing works. Rather
>than originality at all cost, the focus for SWAP is on things that
>are of great actual interest and that one would like to present and
>receive feedback about, without long delays.
>
>Thanks for your contribution and help!
>
>Best,
>Heiko
>on behalf of the SWAP2007 team.
>
>PS: If you haven't already registered in the conference management
>system, I would like to ask you to do it in the following days. The
>submission deadline is approaching!
>--
>Heiko Stoermer
>  University of Trento, Italy
>  Dept. of Information and Communication Tech.
>  http://dit.unitn.it/~stoermer

Paolo Romano (paolo.romano@istge.it)
Bioinformatics
National Cancer Research Institute (IST)
Largo Rosanna Benzi, 10, I-16132, Genova, Italy
Tel: +39-010-5737-288  Fax: +39-010-5737-295