Bibliographic Data Ontolgy by Tom Gruber

Hi,

You guys may also want to look at the Bibliographic Data Ontology by Tom Gruber:

http://www-ksl.stanford.edu/knowledge-sharing/ontologies/html/bibliographic-data
/index.html

Cheers,

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.