Re: URL +1, LSID -1

Perhaps Eric would be so kind as to create http://purl.uniprot.org/
rdf/uniprot/P12345 to link directly to the RDF document.

In addition, there is a LINK REL mechanism to link the HTML version
to RDF.

If Eric was in a particularly good mood, maybe he would consider
moving http://purl.uniprot.org/uniprot/P12345 to
http://purl.uniprot.org/html/uniprot/P12345 if these URLs always
return html documents.

If he's in an even better mood, perhaps he would even consider
creating    http://purl.uniprot.org/record/uniprot/P12345 to denote
the record, without commitment to format, and arrange to have 303

-Alan