Re: [HCLSIG] ADDL review - Answer ADDL Questions?

Just want to clarify that the ontology should be generic enough to
handle different neurological diseases such as AD and PD. Also, it may
be possible to integrate the ontology (although it's not OWL-based) into
the current bioont effort.

Best,

-Kei

>>> donald.doherty@brainstage.com