Re: [HCLSIG] ADDL review - Answer ADDL Questions?

Hi June, Don, et al,

As part of the BioRDF's SenseLab task, we have recently created an RDFS
ontology for BrainPharm (a subdatabase of SenseLab). The ontology can be
used to model information about the effect of drugs on pathological (or
molecular) mechanisms (which involve neuronal properties such as
receptors, currents, and neurotransmitters) mediating the pathological
changes in various neurological disorders such as AD. For more
information, please go to the following wiki page:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/BrainPharm

I hope this ontology (with modifications/extensions perhaps) may be
useful to the AD use case.

Best,

-Kei